You’re guaranteed a relaxed break from the moment you check in to Bridgewood Manor. With its suite of cardio and strength training equipment, the health club is the ideal place to enjoy a workout, before treating yourself to a relaxing sauna and swim. The hotel’s spa has four treatment rooms, featuring Caudalie treatments including some special day spa packages if you fancy staying put during your stay.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Steam Room
- Heated Loungers
Why people visit here
Hen FriendlyThe hotel and spa welcome small groups and hen parties.
ShoppingBluewater Shopping Centre is nearby as well as boutiques in the picturesque towns nearby.
Local AttractionsRochester Cathedral, The Brook Theatre, and Port Lympne Wild Animal Park are amongst the local attractions.
Golf ResortCobtree Manor Park Golf Club is nearby.
Bridgewood Manor frequently asked questions
- Who owns Bridgewood Manor?
- Bridgewood Manor in Chatham is owned by Aprirose real estate investment group and operated by independent hotel management company, RBH.
- How do you get to Bridgewood Manor?
- Bridgewood Manor is located in the historic town of Chatham in Kent. Surrounded by pretty scenery, the hotel is easy to get to from the M2, M20 & M25 motorways. It's close to Rochester and Chatham train stations, is 40-minutes from London Gatwick Airport and 40-minutes from St Pancras to Chatham and only 12-minutes from Bluewater Shopping Centre.
- What is included in a Bridgewood Manor spa day?
- What's included in a spa day at Bridgewood Manor depends on the experience that you book. However, the spa is complete with a range of facilities and treatments. There is a gym, pool, sauna, and steam room as well as four treatment rooms.
- What is near Bridgewood Manor?
- Bridgewood Manor is close to Rochester and Chatham as well as Bluewater Shopping Centre and many other attractions. Favourites include Chatham Ski Centre, Rochester Castle and Upnor Castle.
- When was Bridgewood Manor built?
- Bridgewood Manor was built in 1989 and was last renovated in 2006. It's a purpose-built hotel offering contemporary facilities in scenic surroundings.
- What amenities does Bridgewood Manor have?
- Bridgewood Manor is a four-star hotel with 100 spacious bedrooms. It's home to Squires Restaurant, which has outdoor dining space and also serves afternoon tea. There is an on-site health club where leisure facilities include a gym, pool, sauna, and steam room as well as four treatment rooms. Finally, the hotel has a range of conference facilities. Welcoming guests with any disability, Bridgewood Manor has four parking spaces reserved for blue badge holders, 24-hour luggage assistance, lifts to all floors for bedrooms, and two purpose built disabled rooms on the ground floor. There is one interconnecting room that connects to a double room for use by a carer or children, items of furniture in bedrooms can be moved on request, there is 24 hour room service, two bedrooms have bathrooms that are designed with an accessible wheel-in shower / wall mounted drop down seat and appropriate grab rails, all rooms have horizontal and vertical grab rails and emergency cord. The following accessible aids are available at reception: • Portable Induction Loop • Large Button Phone • Vibrating Pad to assist waking guests with hearing disabilities in the event of a fire alarm
- What are the food and drink options at Bridgewood Manor?
- The hotel is home to Squires Restaurant, which has outdoor dining space and also serves afternoon tea.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Bridgewood Manor?
- The spa at Macdonald Holyrood Hotel has four spa treatment rooms where therapists use the Caudalie product line in a range of face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check-in at Bridgewood Manor is from 3pm, and check-out time is 11am. If you're a day spa guest, please check the details of your booking or specific spa package before arrival.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.