Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel Spa
With Brands Hatch just round the corner, there’s plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy from this contemporary hotel. For a more relaxing break, there’s the spa and fitness club in which to wind down. A gym and fitness classes are available for exercise, as is the indoor pool for swimming laps. If total relaxation is your goal, the spa has lovely facilities to make you feel fantastic, including a hot tub, sauna and steam room as well as a menu of Décleor face and body treatments.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Hot Tub
- Steam Room
Enhance your experience
Here are some upgrades you can add when selecting an offer above. More can be found during checkout.
Please note that all images are for illustration purposes only.
Bottle of Champagne
Bottle of Prosecco
Early Check In
Why people visit here
ShoppingBluewater and Lakeside shopping centres are only a short drive away, and are home to more than three hundred high street favourites.
Hen FriendlyIdeal for hen parties and group bookings looking for a relaxing or fun filled weekend
Family FriendlyThere is a baby and toddler swimming school every Wednesday, with the pool being closed to anyone not taking part in the classes between 10am and 12pm on Wednesdays.
Leisure Break VenueA well equipped leisure venue, the hotel has a full range of facilities, treatments, and exercise classes which are open to hotel guests (pending available spaces) but is not a specialised spa venue.
Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel Spa frequently asked questions
- Who owns Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel Spa?
- Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel Spa is part of the Amaris hospitality Group, which is a leading hotel investment and management company, with a portfolio of 30 hotels in the UK and Ireland.
- How do you get to Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel Spa?
- Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel Spa is located in Dartford in Kent, by the famous Brands Hatch race course. It's easy to get to by car from the M25 and the M20, and has plenty of on site parking. The closest train station is Swanley, which is just under three miles away or 10 minutes by taxi (best to pre-book). The closes airport is London City Airport, which is 24 miles away (40-minute drive).
- What is included in a Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel Spa spa day?
- What's included in a spa day at Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel Spa depends on the experience that you book. It is complete with a range of facilities including a gym, indoor swimming pool, spa pool and steam room. They also offer treatments using Ishga products.
- What is near Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel Spa?
- The closest attraction to Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel Spa is the famous Brands Hatch motor racing circuit, known for hosting the British Grand Prix between 1964 and 1986. However, there's also plenty of other places to visit close by. Amongst the popular destinations are Hever Castle – the childhood home of Anne Boleyn, Leeds Castle, and shopping at Bluewater and Lakeside shopping centres.
- When was Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel Spa built?
- The hotel was purpose built in 1988 and has been regularly updated since.
- What amenities does Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel Spa have?
- A modern hotel that's easy to get to, Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel Spa has a range of facilities befitting a modern getaway. Overlooking the Brands Hatch circuit, it has 121 recently refurbished bedrooms, as well as a racing themed bar and restaurant and 15 conference rooms. The leisure facilities include a gym, indoor swimming pool, spa pool and steam room. They also offer treatments using Ishga products. Amongst its accessible facilities, they have disabled changing areas in the leisure area as well as accessible bedrooms, a level drive, visual aids, grab rails, shower chairs, some wheel in showers and hearing facilities.
- What are the food and drink options at Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel Spa?
- Making the most of their spectacular view of the neighbouring Brands Hatch race course, the hotel has a motorsport themed bar, while food is served in Genevieve's restaurant - a brasserie style environment suitable for families, couples and groups with its modern and relaxed atmosphere.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel Spa?
- Macdonald Linden Hall has four spa treatment rooms, where therapists use the Murad, Jessica and Xen-tan products in a range of face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check-in at Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel Spa is from 2pm, and check-out time is 12 midday. If you're a day spa guest, please check the details of your booking or specific spa package before arrival.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.