Macdonald Berystede Hotel and Spa
Close to Ascot Racecourse as well as LEGOLAND theme park, you’ll be perfectly set for a relaxing and fun-filled getaway at this hotel, not least because its spa and thermal suite offer everything you need if you just want to indulge in some relaxing pamper time. Using ELEMIS luxury product line, book yourself an indulgent massage or facial, but leave time to enjoy the external hydrotherapy pool where you can sit and enjoy views of the beautiful Berkshire countryside.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Steam Room
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Experience Showers
- Ice Room / Fountain
Enhance your experience
Here are some upgrades you can add when selecting an offer above. More can be found during checkout.
Please note that all images are for illustration purposes only.
Glass of Prosecco
Room Upgrade to Deluxe Room
Room Upgrade to a Super Deluxe Room
Why people visit here
GroupsThere are six treatment rooms in the spa, which can accommodate up to 30 guests.
Local AttractionsMacdonald Berystede is the closest four-star venue to Ascot Racecourse. It is also within easy reach of Legoland, Thorpe Park and Ascot.
Accessible SpaThe spa has a hoist into the pool, accessible changing rooms and treatment rooms. Carers are invited to accompany guests and use the facilities free of charge.
RomanticThe dual treatment room in the spa is ideal for romantic breaks.
Macdonald Berystede Hotel and Spa frequently asked questions
- Who owns Macdonald Berystede Hotel and Spa?
- Macdonald Berystede Hotel and Spa is part of the nationwide Macdonald Hotels Group, originally owned by Donald Macdonald. It was sold in 2019 to a private equity and real estate investor - Centerbridge Partners, which is baed in New York with a London office, in partnership with independent hotel advisory company Hamilton Hotel Partners.
- How do you get to Macdonald Berystede Hotel and Spa?
- Located in Berkshire, Macdonald Berystede Hotel and Spa is a popular hotel close to Ascot Racecourse. It's easy to get to by rail and road. Those travelling by car will find it just off the A30 on Bagshot Road. If you're travelling by train, the nearest station is Ascot Station, which is one mile away. For those who are flying, Heathrow Airport is just 15 miles down the road (under an hour by car).
- What is included in a Gomersal Park Hotel and Dream Spa spa day?
- What's included in a spa day at Macdonald Berystede Hotel and Spa depends on the experience that you book. It is complete with a range of facilities including a gym, an 18-metre pool, outdoor hydrotherapy pool, sauna, steam room, ice igloo, experience showers, and a relaxation area. They also offer treatments using Elemis and Jessica products.
- What is near Macdonald Berystede Hotel and Spa?
- Macdonald Berystede Hotel and Spa is wonderfully located for exploring Berkshire. It's close to Ascot Racecourse, which is one of the top attractions in summer. Other favourite destinations close by include Legoland, Thorpe Park, Windsor Castle, Harry Potter Studios and 'Lapland'.
- When was Macdonald Berystede Hotel and Spa built?
- The historic manor house which is home to Macdonald Berystede Hotel and Spa was first built in 1850. It was destroyed by fire in 1886, but was later redeveloped and became a hotel. It retains much of its heritage style and features, but has been further updated over the years including spa features added recently.
- What amenities does Macdonald Berystede Hotel and Spa have?
- A manor house hotel surrounded by tranquil gardens, Macdonald Berystede Hotel and Spa has 126 bedrooms, an AA Rosette-awarded restaurant as well as a bar and lounge. The spa has a gym, an 18-metre pool, outdoor hydrotherapy pool, sauna, steam room, ice igloo, experience showers, relaxation area and six treatment rooms, including a double room, with treatments from Elemis and Jessica products. Their accessible facilities include two disabled access bedrooms and is fully accessible to wheelchair users across the hotel. They also have a function room with wheelchair access including ramp and access to the patio.
- What are the food and drink options at Macdonald Berystede Hotel and Spa?
- The main restaurant at Macdonald Berystede Hotel and Spa is the Hyperion, known for its fine dining experiences and its AA Rosette award. There is also the Diadem Bar or Oak Lounge for more casual meals. For those enjoying a spa day, there is space to eat in the spa, where they offer a bento box lunch and tea in your robe and slippers.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Macdonald Berystede Hotel and Spa?
- Macdonald Berystede Hotel and Spa has six treatment rooms including a double room, where therapists use Elemis and Jessica products in a range of face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check-in at Macdonald Berystede Hotel and Spa is from 3pm, and check-out time is 11am. If you're a day spa guest, please check the details of your booking or specific spa package before arrival.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.