With a reputation for excellence, Pennyhill Park is luxury on another level, but it’s the fact that each individual area of the hotel is an experience in its own right that makes it so special. The spa is no exception; from the breadth of sumptuous spa therapies using the most luxurious of ingredients to the exquisitely appointed treatment and relaxation rooms, this is an opportunity to experience spa at its best and to feel wellness on another level.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Hot Tub
- Steam Room
- Hydrotherapy Pool
- Relax Room
Enhance your experience
Add up to 7 upgrades to your selected offer during checkout
Taking a traditional afternoon tea has become the height of fashion. Celebrate an occasion, get the girls together or treat grandma or the grandchildren! Join us for homemade afternoon tea served in a traditional style on a tiered cake stand with a real sense of occasion. True indulgence!
With space to spare our Traditional rooms are decorated in a traditional style, inviting and relaxing. A selection of doubles, twin doubles and one or two four-posters. With a bit more space these are perfect for a weekend break. (Not available with the Muddy Spa Break).
Why people visit here
Best Known ForVery much a destination that’s associated with luxury, everything has been given the five star treatment from the Michelin star restaurant to the enormous spa.
Most Loved ByThe hotel has become a destination associated with decadent romance, weddings and proposals. As a day spa however, it also serves as an exquisite destination for friends, or mothers and daughters looking for quality time together.
Wow FactorWhere to start? The underwater music in the enormous ballroom swimming pool? The scale of facilities? The wealth of knowledge held by highly trained therapists? The food? Or the fact that it all comes together so harmoniously whether you’re visiting for a day or a weekend?
Exceptional Spa FeatureThe array of thermal pools is always a real drawcard, especially when swimming from the inside out into the gardens in the winter, surrounded by snow. However, it’s the treatments that really are unique - the Natura Bissé ‘bubble’ is a very special experience (treatments are done in a space filled with purified air) and for mums-to-be, their pregnancy treatments are unparalleled.
Pennyhill Park frequently asked questions
- Who owns Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa?
- Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa is part of the Exclusive Hotels collection, which also includes South Lodge Hotel in Sussex. The collection is owned by Managing Director, Danny Pecorelli.
- How do you get to Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa?
- Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa is located in Bagshot in Surrey. It is easiest to get to by car or taxi and there is plenty of parking. However, it is also close to transport links. The nearest train is Bagshot Train Station, which is just five minutes away by taxi. It is also accessible from Camberley and Farnham train stations.
- What is included in a Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa spa day?
- What's included in your Pennyhill Park spa day depends on the experience or package that you book. However, all spa guests have access to the vast range of spa facilities including the ballroom pool with underwater music and a range of indoor/outdoor thermal pools.
- What is near Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa?
- Bagshot is in a convenient location for exploring Surrey and Berkshire. Local attractions include Ascot Racecourse, Windsor Castle and The Savill Garden in Windsor Great Park.
- When was Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa built?
- Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa opened in 1972, however the main property itself was built around 1849 by civil engineer James Hodges.
- What amenities does Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa have?
- Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa has a wide range of amenities from its beautiful 123-acre gardens to its extensive spa facilities and its beautiful hotel. There's a ballroom pool with underwater music, a range of thermal pools, the spa is home to a Natura Bissé ‘bubble’, there are jogging trails, tennis courts, bike to hire, croquet, and a private cinema. Pennyhill Park aims to make the hotel and spa accessible to all. Their accessibility measures include: a disabled access room named Lansdown on the ground floor complete with assistance bars in the showers, and additional rooms offer easy access; a fridge may be made available for medication upon request; the restaurants and bar are located on the ground floor; the spa is wheelchair accessible via ramp and lift. However the hotel does not recommend guests in a wheelchair stay alone, as getting around the estate can be challenging.
- What are the food and drink options at Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa?
- Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa is well known for its superb food and drink. The hotel has two restaurants - the Michelin Star Latymer, and the award-winning Hillfield Restaurant. The spa also has its own cafe area for healthy daytime meals and snacks.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa?
- There are 23 beautifully appointed treatment rooms within the spa at Pennyhill Park. Therapists use a combination of the spa's own product line and Natura Bissé products in a collection of face and body treatments.
- What times are check-in and check-out at Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa?
- Guests are invited to check in any time from 3pm at the hotel and check out time is 11am or 12 midday for suites and master suites. The spa is open Monday to Friday from 6am to 9pm and 7am to 9pm on Saturdays and Sundays - access times for overnight guests depend on your booking type, while for day spa guests it's from 9am until closing.
- How many rooms does the hotel have?
- The hotel at Pennyhill Park has 124 rooms ranging from grand suites to elegant rooms. Each is individually decorated and features luxury details as well as modern technologies.
- Is there a dress code at Pennyhill Park Hotel and Spa?
- The dress code depends on which part of the hotel and spa you're visiting. In general it's about being smart/casual or appropriate, however for dinner in the Latymer restaurant you are asked not to wear jeans or trainers.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.