Stocks Hall Spa
Everything at Stocks Hall Spa is state of the art. From the gym to the spa treatments, the purpose designed and built space is brand new and has a sense of luxury to it, but without being imposing. Somewhere you can happily spend half a day to yourself, working out and enjoying a little pampering as well as a coffee with a good book, this is also a place to catch up with a friend and celebrate time together with a glass of Champagne.
- Hot Tub
- Heated Loungers
- Hydrotherapy Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
Enhance your experience
Here are some upgrades you can add when selecting an offer above. More can be found during checkout.
Please note that all images are for illustration purposes only.
Bottle of Prosecco
Early Check In
Bottle of Prosecco Gold
Additional 25 minute Treatment
Why people visit here
GroupsWith plenty of space to relax and unwind, a rasul for two, and a 40-cover bistro to congregate in, the spa is a welcome retreat for small groups of friends.
Convenient locationSet in the beautiful village of Mawdesley, the spa is in a charming rural location, but is also close to all the main towns and cities in the north west.
Day SpaThe five star Stocks Hall Spa is a state of the art day spa with everything you need for a full day of rest and relaxation.
Stocks Hall Spa frequently asked questions
- Who owns Stocks Hall Spa?
- Stocks Hall Spa is a five star hotel in Lancashire, owned by Mawdesley Leisure Limited. Mawdesley Leisure Limited is an independent company, founded in 2014.
- How do you get to Stocks Hall Spa?
- Stocks Hall Spa is located in Mawdesley in Lancashire. You can get there by road via the M6. It's close to Croston and Ruffed train stations.
- What is included in a Stocks Hall Spa spa day?
- What's included in a spa day at Stocks Hall Spa depends on the experience that you book. The spa is complete with a range of facilities including a gym, a 16-metre swimming pool, a hot tub, sauna, vitality pool, heated loungers, a rasul for up to two people and a relaxation lounge. They also have five treatment rooms where they offer spa treatments from Decleor and OPI.
- What is near Stocks Hall Spa?
- Stocks Hall Spa in Mawdesley is within easy reach of lots of local attractions including, but not limited to Stockeld Park, East Lancashire Railway, Harry Potter: A Forbidden Forest Experience, The Preston Spy Mission Treasure Trail and Timed Trap.
- When was Stocks Hall Spa built?
- Stocks Hall Health Club and Spa was built and opened in August 2020, offering tranquility and relaxation with a range of facilities.
- What amenities does Stocks Hall Spa have?
- Stocks Hall Spa is a day spa with a range of facilities including a gym, a 16-metre swimming pool, a hot tub, sauna, vitality pool, heated loungers, a rasul for up to two people and a relaxation lounge. They have five treatment rooms offering a variety of face and body therapies, and they have an on-site bistro for everything from coffee to a glass of Champagne.
- What are the food and drink options at Stocks Hall Spa?
- Stocks Hall Spa has its own on-site bistro where you can rest and refuel after a workout and wind down in the spa. They serve light bites and coffees, as well as a glass of Champagne or two if the mood strikes.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Stocks Hall Spa?
- The Stocks Hall Spa has five spa treatment rooms as well as two treatment rooms, where therapists use the Decleor and OPI products in a range of face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- The spa is open from 8am to 8pm each day, welcoming day spa guests for a full day of rest and relaxation.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.