The Beauty Island Sanctuary
A luxurious day spa in Worthing, West Sussex, The Beauty Island is an award-winning retreat for rest, relaxation and rejuvenation. A private spa, which you book for exclusive use only, it’s all about pampering and feeling your best. The spa includes a hydrotherapy hot tub and a sauna - then it's on to the extensive treatment menu, which ranges from aesthetics treatments such as Botox and Dermal Fillers to holistic massages and facials.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Dual Treatment
- Experience Showers
- Relax Room
- Hydrotherapy Pool
Enhance your experience
Here are some upgrades you can add when selecting an offer above. More can be found during checkout.
Please note that all images are for illustration purposes only.
Bottle of Champagne
Bottle of Prosecco
Glass of Champagne
Glass of Prosecco
Why people visit here
Day spaThe Beauty Island is a luxurious, private pampering experience, which you book for exclusive use only. There’s a small area for facilities, and a wide range of holistic and aesthetic spa treatments to choose from.
Specialist treatmentsThe spa has an in-house aesthetics practitioner delivering treatments including Botox and Dermal Fillers, in addition to their holistic and non-surgical facial offerings.
LocationThe day spa is located in the seaside town of Worthing. It’s easy to get to by car and by train (it’s directly opposite Worthing Train Station), and it’s within easy reach of popular attractions and just 10 miles from Brighton
Local attractionsWorthing sits at the foot of the South Downs, and is a popular seaside town in its own right. The spa is well located for walking amidst the natural beauty of the national park, or for exploring one of the largest seaside towns on the South Coast.
The Beauty Island Sanctuary frequently asked questions
- Who owns The Beauty Island Sanctuary?
- An award-winning retreat and day spa, The Beauty Island Sanctuary in West Sussex is owned by a private, local business owner.
- How do you get to The Beauty Island Sanctuary?
- Located in the seaside town of Worthing in West Sussex, The Beauty Island Sanctuary is easy to get to by car or train. It’s directly opposite Worthing Train Station and is 40 minutes by train from London. It's also just 10 miles from Brighton. There is no parking on site, but there is two hours of free street parking around the spa.
- What is included in a spa day at The Beauty Island Sanctuary?
- What's included in a spa day at The Beauty Island Sanctuary depends on the experience that you book. It is an award-winning day spa with an extensive array of wellbeing experiences focused on treatments and pampering. Facilities include a hydrotherapy hot tub, a sauna, and space to lounge around, but the main focus is on the therapies. They have two Ergoline tanning beds, and offer a combination of holistic and aesthetic treatments using Dermalogica, CACI, OPI, Natural Spa Factory and Bielenda brands. They deliver massages, manicures and pedicures to non-surgical facials, LED phototherapy, have an on-site aesthetics practitioner, a hair studio, and a shop, and they also offer finishing touches like waxing and tinting.
- What is near The Beauty Island Sanctuary?
- The seaside town of Worthing is just 10 miles from Brighton and sits at the foot of the South Downs. It is a popular holiday destination and the spa is well located for walking amidst the natural beauty of the national park, or for exploring the coast, local cinemas and a thriving restaurant scene.
- When was The Beauty Island Sanctuary built?
- Run by Ela Kaczmarek, The Beauty Island Sanctuary opened in 2006 and has since become an award-winning day spa.
- What amenities does The Beauty Island Sanctuary have?
- The Beauty Island Sanctuary is heavily focused on the pampering experience, offering an array of treatment types. It has a hot tub, a sauna and space to relax, an on-site hair salon, and an on-site aesthetics practitioner. They use Dermalogica, CACI, OPI, Natural Spa Factory and Bielenda products in a collection of massages, manicures and pedicures to non-surgical facials, LED phototherapy treatments, as well as offering finishing touches like waxing and tinting. The spa provides disabled access across the entire ground floor including wide doors for wheelchair access.
- What are the food and drink options at The Beauty Island Sanctuary?
- There is no restaurant on site, however you can order delicious club sandwiches, teas, coffees, Champagne, Prosecco or afternoon tea as part of your spa experience.
- How many treatment rooms are there at The Beauty Island Sanctuary?
- The Beauty Island Sanctuary has six treatment rooms including two dual suites, where therapists use Dermalogica, CACI, OPI, Natural Spa Factory and Bielenda products in a range of face and body treatments. They also offer non-surgical facials, LED phototherapy, have a hair studio and have an on-site aesthetics practitioner.
- What time is check in/check out?
- The Beauty Island Sanctuary is a day spa where the opening hours are typically: - Monday closed - Tuesday 9am-5pm - Wednesday 9am – 8pm - Thursday 9am -8pm - Friday 9am-8pm - Saturday 9am-5pm - Sunday 9am-5pm However, it is best to check with our team for specific opening times for your spa day.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.