A four-star country house hotel surrounded by 38 acres of Buckinghamshire landscapes, Horwood House is a historic property with a brand new spa. Its charm, location and style make it perfect for romantic escapes, but its triple rooms and welcoming atmosphere also make it suitable for groups and families. The H Spa at Horwood House is the pièce de résistance, drawing inspiration from the gardens, which are a running theme throughout the hotel. A day here is a treat, but a weekend would be even better.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Dual Treatment
- Heated Loungers
- Relax Room
Enhance your experience
Here are some upgrades you can add when selecting an offer above. More can be found during checkout.
Please note that all images are for illustration purposes only.
Bottle of Champagne
Bottle of Prosecco
Bottle of House White Wine
Bottle of House Red Wine
Why people visit here
Most loved byIf we had to choose, we’d say couples - it’s a popular wedding venue - but it’s also a great place celebrate special occasions with friends as well!
Wow-factorThe spa. Purpose built, H Spa at Horwood House is modern, beautifully designed and has 21st century wellbeing in mind.
Exceptional spa featureThe way designers have established links with the gardens outside, giving this ultra-modern spa a true sense of tranquility.
Horwood House frequently asked questions
- Who owns Horwood House?
- Horwood House has been part of the ZIZ Properties group, headed up by hotelier Karim Kassam, since 2019.
- How do you get to Horwood House?
- Horwood House is set in the Buckinghamshire countryside, and is easy to get to by road and rail. For those who are driving, use the postcode MK17 0PH in your sat nav. There is plenty of parking on site, and electric charging points managed by EVC Electric Vehicle chargers. The nearest airport is Luton which is approximately 40 minutes away by car, while Heathrow is just over an hour's drive. The nearest train station is Bletchly, which is 7.5 miles away (16-minutes by taxi).
- What is included in a spa day at Horwood House?
- What's included in a spa day at Horwood House depends on the experience that you book. Facilities include a gym, a heated pool, sauna and steam room and heated loungers. There are also five treatment rooms including one dual suite and therapists use Caudalie and Jessica products in a collection of face and body treatments.
- What is near Horwood House?
- Horwood House is surrounded by 38 acres of Buckinghamshire landscapes, giving you the space and peace to head out for long walks and enjoy the fresh air. However, it's also within easy reach of Milton Keynes and lots of local attractions. Top attractions include: - Waddesdon Manor - Bletchley Park - Bicester Village - Woburn Safari Park
- When was Horwood House built?
- Horwood House was built in 1911 and underwent a recent £5.5 million renovation, which has transformed it into a luxury hotel.
- What amenities does Horwood House have?
- A four-star country house hotel, Horwood House has 165 rooms and suites and is surrounded by celebrated gardens. Harry’s Bar & Kitchen is the main dining area - a relaxed space with zoned seating areas. There's also an outdoor terrace and a popular cocktail menu. The spa facilities include a gym, a heated pool, sauna and steam room and heated loungers. There are also five treatment rooms including one dual suite and therapists use Caudalie and Jessica products in a collection of face and body treatments. Accessible facilities include: - Two accessible bedrooms with fully functioning wet rooms - Lifts and ramps throughout
- What are the food and drink options at Horwood House?
- Harry’s Bar & Kitchen is the main dining area - a relaxed space with zoned seating areas. There's also an outdoor terrace and a popular cocktail menu.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Horwood House?
- Horwood House has five treatment rooms including one dual suite and therapists use Caudalie and Jessica products in a collection of face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check-in at Horwood House is from 3.00pm for rooms and check-out is at 11.00am. Spa opening hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm on Mondays and Tuesdays, 10am to 8pm Wednesdays and Thursdays, and 9.00am to 5.30pm on the weekend. It is recommended however that you check your specific spa booking times before arrival, and that you check for any changes to regular opening times, particularly relating to bank holidays, before you visit.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.