Yorkshire Spa Retreat
Safe Hands For Cancer Accredited
Having opened in the summer of 2022, Yorkshire Spa Retreat is a luxury wellness escape in the heart of the North Yorkshire countryside. Surrounded by eight acres of parkland near Helmsley, guests here experience the ideal balance between modern health, hospitality and inspiring natural landscapes. The day spa retreat is somewhere that everyone will love - small and perfectly formed, it's romantic, but also makes a wonderful place for me-time or quality time with a friend.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Experience Showers
- Hydrotherapy Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Relax Room
Why people visit here
Best known forShhhhh - it's still a secret. Yorkshire Spa Retreat is brand new to the spa scene.
Most loved byThis is a day spa that everyone will love - small and perfectly formed, it's romantic, but also makes a wonderful place for me-time or quality time with a friend.
Wow-factorThe setting for this spa is second to none, with captivating natural scenery which is reflected in the design of the spa.
Exceptional spa featureThe design of the spa, which has been immaculately thought through to help you really make the most of the experience.
Yorkshire Spa Retreat frequently asked questions
- Who owns Yorkshire Spa Retreat?
- Yorkshire Spa Retreat is a luxurious day spa retreat in Helmsley, owned by CEO Miles Dewhurst. It opened in 2022 having been purpose-built.
- How do you get to Yorkshire Spa Retreat?
- Set in eight acres of parkland near Helmsley in North Yorkshire, Yorkshire Spa Retreat is easy to get to by car and has on-site parking available. They also have electric charge points for vehicles. The nearest train stations are Malton (15 miles away) and Thirsk (19 miles away). A taxi can be arranged for transfer to and from the station.
- What is included in a spa day at Yorkshire Spa Retreat?
- What's included in a spa day at Yorkshire Spa Retreat depends on the experience that you book. Facilities include a hydro-pool, a natural cold water swim pond, herbal steam room, sauna or salt chamber, and a relaxation lounge. There are also a number of stylish suites where therapists offer enriching face and body therapies. The spa has its own restaurant serving healthy, seasonal dishes throughout the day.
- What is near Yorkshire Spa Retreat?
- Yorkshire Spa Retreat is blissfully located in tranquil countryside, so visitors can relax and unwind. However, if you want to head out to explore there's plenty to see and do in the surrounding area. Visit the nearby market town of Helmsley, explore Helmsley Castle, Helmsley Walled Garden or the Rievaulx Abbey ruin. You can also head out and hike in nearby countryside, exploring the Yorkshire landscape.
- When was Yorkshire Spa Retreat built?
- The Yorkshire Spa Retreat is a purpose-built day spa, which opened in the summer of 2022 once construction was finished.
- What amenities does Yorkshire Spa Retreat have?
- A day spa retreat surrounded by eight acres of land, the Yorkshire Spa Retreat is modern, welcoming and dedicated to wellbeing. Design reflects the natural world outside with wood, slate, stone and lots of natural light. Facilities include everything to prepare mind and body for a treatment, such as a hydro-pool, a natural cold water swim pond, herbal steam room, sauna or salt chamber, and a relaxation lounge. There are also a number of stylish suites where therapists offer enriching face and body therapies. In addition, the spa has its own on-site restaurant for meals throughout the day. Please note that disabled access in the spa is limited.
- What are the food and drink options at Yorkshire Spa Retreat?
- The spa has its own on-site restaurant, serving a choice of decadent and healthy dishes throughout the day. Food is fresh, seasonal and local, and the restaurant sits separately from the spa, so you do have to dress for meals.
- How many treatment rooms are there at Yorkshire Spa Retreat?
- Yorkshire Spa Retreat has three treatment rooms including one dual suite. Therapists use Tribe 517 products to deliver face and body treatments.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Spa opening hours at Yorkshire Spa Retreat are from 10am until 6pm. It is recommended however that you check your specific spa booking times before arrival, and that you check for any changes to regular opening times, particularly relating to bank holidays, before you visit.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.