Courtesy of lockdown we’ve perfected the art of spa at home, but now we’re in need of a real break. After a stressful few months, lots of us feel the need for a spa day or long weekend full of peace, quiet and tension-releasing treatments.
As we navigate our way through the safe reopening of spas, we appreciate there may be concerns about plans changing. With that in mind, we've created our Book with Confidence Guarantee to offer complete peace of mind and ensure that you get the relaxing break you deserve.
We have created a unique Book with Confidence guarantee, allowing you to book with complete peace of mind and ensure you get the break you deserve.
If you need to change your booking because the spa is unavailable on your chosen date, we will rebook your chosen experience for any other date without any administration fees or cancellation charges, no matter how many times you need to change it. See below for full terms and conditions.Book today
If you want to say thank you to someone special, mark an occasion when you can't be together or just to give someone a boost during these hard times - a spa voucher makes the perfect gift. The delight, gratitude or kind gesture is delivered immediately, with the anticipation of the spa experience savoured for many months.
All vouchers are valid for a 12 month period. This means that the lucky recipient has up to a year to choose and book their experience, that could be for even further in the future.
We’ve got three great voucher options to choose from.Find a gift
If you're in desperate need of a spa break, but are not sure where to start, browse our recommendations to find your perfect spa experience.
- All bookings whether made in the past or whilst this guarantee is in place can change the date of travel to the same venue without cost* or penalty if a spa venue is unable to welcome you as planned, due to closure or travel restrictions during this pandemic.
- We will happily transfer all monies paid to alternative dates at the same venue and will waive any administration charges.
- No administration charges will be made for these changes.
- If you wish to reduce the number of people in your booking, this will be treated as a cancellation of those passengers, subject to our usual terms and conditions. Supplements may apply as a result (for example - single room supplements)
- If you amend your booking to a more expensive travel date we will ask you to pay the difference in price. If your new travel date is cheaper than that already booked we will of course refund you the difference. All administration fees will be waived.
- The vast majority of spas are accepting this amendment policy. We will let you know if your venue is not accepting these terms. Group bookings made for 4 or more passengers will need to discuss their arrangements with us directly.
- This “Book with Confidence” promise remains in place for bookings with an arrival date between the 20th March and the End Date and to new bookings made between the 20th March and the End Date.
- The End Date is currently set at the 31st December 2020. This may be updated in line with government advice and regulations.
- This guarantee does not apply if the venue is open and able to accept you as planned. This would be classed as disinclination to travel. If you are unable to travel as planned for any other reason - normal terms and conditions will be applied.