Spas in Surrey
One Night Spa Break
Manor House Hotel - Guildford
One night's bed and breakfast, £17.50 allocation towards dinner in the Squires Restaurant, lunch with tea, coffee and juices and full use of the leisure facilities.
Please Note: Treatments are not included and need to be booked prior to arrival
Overnight Stay with Breakfast and Dinner
Barnett Hill Hotel
One night's bed and breakfast and £35 allocation towards dinner.
Mindfulness and Meditation Spa Day
Woodlands Park - Pilates and Yoga Experiences
If full payment is received at the time of booking you will receive a £25 spabreaks.com gift voucher
Through a variety of simple activities guided by a mindfulness and meditation expert, you will delve into an increased state of well-being. Learn to appreciate the small things in life by cultivating your inner sense of health and joy through meditation and deep relaxation and group reflection. Be ready to eagerly integrate this attitude into your daily life to decrease your stress and elevate feelings of well-being.
Practices involve walking, eating, moving, listening or sitting, all leading to increased awareness of the present moment. This wellness programme is uniquely adapted to each group and will cater to the specific needs and wishes of each participant.
Allow yourself to be intrigued or even surprised by the unexpected wealth held within each moment and the simple fun and joy you may encounter as a result. You will leave feeling renewed, refreshed and reenergised.
Included in your day:
- Full use of the facilities including the gym
- Teas and coffees on arrival, mid morning and mid afternoon
- Hot and cold buffet for lunch
- Free WiFi access
- Free parking
- All mindfulness sessions including the equipment
- 10am - Welcome meeting. Introduction to mindful practice and meditation. Tea/coffee
- 10.30am - 12pm - Morning session - mindfulness in service of stress management. How does our state of stress and/or relaxation affect our breath, our body, our energy? Finding our key stress marker sensations in the body and suing them effectively to reverse back to a healthy state of relaxed awareness
- 12pm - 12.30pm - Walking meditation
- 12.30pm - 1.30pm - Lunch
- 1.30pm - 2.30pm - Post lunch deep relaxation - body scan
- 2.30pm - 3.30pm - Afternoon session - how does sound and silence affect our body and our state of being. Healing with sound and/or silence
- 3.30pm - 4pm - Tea time
- 4pm - 5pm - Meditation
Option to add an overnight stay for an additional cost
Please note: only a 25% deposit is required at the time of booking