With 400-acres of grounds to explore, this gorgeous hotel has as much to offer outdoors as it does indoors, but the spa is simply exquisite so make that your first stop, especially if relaxation is your priority. Uniquely designed with stained glass windows as a feature, you’ll be bathed in gemstone hues as you enjoy the thermal facilities, including The English Bath House – a variation on the traditional Hammam. As well as a menu of decadent treatments and holistic therapies, there’s a resident naturopath available and a dedicated spa deli for a light bite to eat.
Spa and hotel facilities
- Hot Tub
- Ice Room / Fountain
- Outdoor Pool
- Relax Room
- Steam Room
Why people visit here
Best Known ForBeing an exquisite country house hotel where you can stay in Churchill’s actual bedroom and delight in the sheer luxury of the place.
Most Loved ByCouples. This hotel is nothing if not supremely romantic. However, it also welcomes families, albeit for extremely decadent escapes. Children love to roam the gardens, play in treehouses or splash in the kids pool in the spa area, but this is really a treat for mum and dad.
Wow FactorThe location, set in 470 acres of beautiful gardens, and the attention to detail that sees it home to everything from a private cinema to treehouses, and a vast array of spa treatment options.
Exceptional Spa FeatureThe stained glass ceilings wash the interiors in gemstone hues, while therapists take inspiration from herbology and the surrounding gardens to deliver tailored treatments and spa journeys.
Beaverbrook frequently asked questions
- Who owns Beaverbrook?
- Beaverbrook is currently owned by Joel Cadbury, Tim Edwards, Ollie Vigors and Ian Todd, UK-based entrepreneurs who bought it in 2010 in a partnership with real estate powerhouse Cadogan.
- How do you get to Beaverbrook?
- Beaverbrook is easy to get to by train or car. Its closest train station is in nearby Leatherhead, just four miles from the hotel, and which you can reach from London Waterloo and London Victoria within about 40 minutes. It's also within easy reach of Gatwick and Heathrow airports (60 or 40 minutes by taxi respectively).
- What is included in a Beaverbrook spa day?
- Your spa day inclusions at Beaverbrook depend on the package that you select. However, all spa guests enjoy use of the wide range of facilities, views of the gardens, and immaculate design. It's recommended that you also book one of their beautiful spa treatments.
- What is near Beaverbrook?
- Beaverbrook is located in the heart of the Surrey Hills, but just 20 miles from London. It's perfect for hiking in the Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- What amenities does Beaverbrook have?
- The spa at Beaverbrook has a variety of facilities including six treatment rooms, a Couples Suite, a Beauty Room and Barber’s Salon, a 20-metre indoor pool and a children's outdoor splash pool. There's a thermal spa with a Jacuzzi, a spacious steam room with 100% humidity, sauna, and ice fountain. The spa has its own deli restaurant, a boutique and apothecary, and a relaxation area. There are also woodland trails to explore outside.
- What are the food and drink options at Beaverbrook?
- Beaverbrook has three dining experiences including Asian food at The Japanese Grill, The Garden House Restaurant for more traditional fare and Italian-style dishes, and The Coach House Deli in the spa for salads, cold pressed juices and healthy cuisine.
- How many rooms does Beaverbrook hotel have?
- The hotel has 18 bedrooms, all of which were individually styled by Susie Atkinson and have been named after former guests.
- When was Beaverbrook built?
- The magnificent country house was completed in 1870, becoming a hotel in 2017. It has since enjoyed a multi-million pound renovation which resulted in the opening of the Coach House Health Club & Spa in 2019.
- When did Beaverbrook hotel open?
- The hotel in Leatherhead, Surrey first opened its doors in August 2017 with the Coach House Health Club & Spa opening later in 2019 following a multi-million pound renovation of the whole property.
- Are pets allowed at Beaverbrook?
- No, pets are not permitted to stay at Beaverbrook.
- What time is check in/check out?
- Check-in time for the hotel is 3pm with check-out at 11am. If you are a day spa guest you should confirm your check-in and check-out times at the time of booking.
More spas nearby
We found other spas nearby that you may be interested in.